Our pets are our family and a huge part of our lives, when we grieve for the loss of our pets its very real and can be very challanging and difficult.
This comfort gift box gives the reciever some genuine comfort at this sad time.
- Award winning Healing tea from tea Amo - Unwind
- 3 X ferrero Roche - not pictured in box.
- Mini Bikkie bites Australian collection hand dropped tradtional choc chip from Charlies Fine Foods
- Pocket promise comfort keep sake - Dog or Cat - Dog paw keepsake with quote card saying 'A true best friend leaves paw prints on your heart' or Cat - Cat face keepsake with quote card saying 'I know things are a little tough right meow, Im always here for you'
- Saying Goodbye to our angel Animals - About the book
Every animal lover has felt it: the numbing pain and dreadful sense of loss when a beloved animal dies. Veteran writers and long-time animal lovers Allen and Linda Anderson take on the task of walking readers through their pain and sorrow.
They also offer comfort and guidance for planning an appropriate memory ceremony, dealing with grief, remembering and honouring key moments in the animal's life and getting past the depression.
The book includes exercises and affirmations that can be used again and again through the various stages of grief.Topics such as helping children through their grief, dealing with religious beliefs, and finding comfort through groups and with professionals are covered. The book also provides ceremonies based on different spiritual traditions that can be read at a service, including "I Remember You Memorial Service" (non-religious) and "All God's Creatures Memorial Service" (for Judeo-Christian believers). Sections address runaway pets as well as the loss due to other circumstances, such as someone no longer able to care for a beloved animal.
The book explores after-death experiences of the departed companion animal, and relates many beautiful stories that reinforce the love and sense of comfort that comes from acknowledging the place animals hold in our lives.