Express your sincere condolences with this comfort care package.
- Coping with Grief Book 5th Edition -
This new edition of the bestselling classic offers sensitive and practical advice on how to deal with the grieving process, from coping with the funeral to managing anniversaries and special dates. Suitable for both the bereaved and their support team, it explains what to expect emotionally, psychologically and practically from the first day through the first year, as well as outlining the physical and emotional reactions to grief, why men and women react differently, how children deal with grief, and some of the long-term consequences of bereavement.
New chapters include complicated grief, memorialisation, talking to children about traumatic death, and compassionate ways to talk to the bereaved.
Whether you have been bereaved, or are supporting somone who is grieving, this self-help book will prove invaluable, and show you how to survive or help others survive the most challenging experience a human being can have: the loss of a loved one.
- Little box of scrolls to inspire and offer hope and comfort - Strength
- Award winning organic healing Tea from Tea Amo - Calm
- Pamilli soy candle - Aqua fragrance 25hr burn time
- Vanilla Bean Mini melting moments from Charlies Fine Foods / 8 units
- Angel figurine with gold wings holding a prayer book - Angels guide in times of need