Its the gift we never want to give but If you want to offer support to the grieving parents who are experiencing this very sad loss this is the hamper that will give a little hope and comfort.
- Raspberry bliss Mini Melting moments/4 from Charlies Fine Foods
- Kerri Geo Glass Candle - up to 40hrs burn time Pink Lotus Choose other colour white or mint.
- Guardian angel Keepsake in a box - Quote card saying ' You are never alone, your guardian angel is always with you protecting you, loving you and watching over you.
- Book - Grieving the child I never knew
Warm, encouraging, and truly helpful for anyone experiencing the terrible loss of a baby
When the anticipation of your child's birth turns into the grief of miscarriage, tubal pregnancy, stillbirth, or early infant death, no words on earth can ease your loss. But there is strength and encouragement in the wisdom of others who have been there.
Having experienced three miscarriages and the death of an infant son, Kathe Wunnenberg knows the deep anguish of losing a child. Grieving the Child I Never Knew was born from her personal journey through sorrow. It is a wise and tender companion for mothers whose hearts have been broken-mothers whose dreams have been shattered and who wonder how to go on.
This devotional collection will help those mothers grieve honestly and well. With seasoned insights and gentle questions, it invites the reader to present her hurts before God/Universe and to receive over time that healing will come
Each devotion includes:
- Scripture passage and prayer - If not religious these can be appreciated as comforting meditations of hope and comfort.
- “Steps Toward Healing” questions
- Space for journaling
- Readings for holidays and special occasions
Although the book was originally released in 2001, it remains a bestselling title on this topic.